Used eCivis’ grant management solution to improve tracking, oversight, and reporting on grants.
Able to track the actual costs expended and compare budgets for an unlimited number of grants.
Track expenditures posted in the financial system against each project to better serve the third most populous County in the U.S.
Track costs for as many as 750 grants simultaneously.
Our hero, Eric Cadow, Grant Analyst for Harris County Department of Education needed comprehensive grant reporting to track the department’s success rate in acquiring grants and to be able to identify grants available to fund important projects while tracking expenses.
Eric and his team turned to eCivis to deploy a centralized Grant Management Solution that provided clear oversight and reporting of all grant funding to stakeholders. With their new GMS, our hero could:
- Search and allow access/submissions to all grants.
- Access a comprehensive database of previously accepted grants.
- Track costs for as many as 750 open grants simultaneously.
- Track expenditures vs. time.
- Integrate reimbursement, expense, budget, and performance metric data from many sources.
Harris County Department of Education identified the need for a centralized grant management system (GMS) to provide clear oversight and reporting of all grant funding for the department and its stakeholders.