Improve your data tracking and increase your number of qualified proposals. We can help you:
- Streamline the management of grant awards with an easy to use, cloud-based software.
- Integrate your data into one comprehensive platform.
- Easily manage all users in one place allowing for better cross-team collaboration, communication, and visibility.
Improve tracking, oversight, and reporting on all of your grants in one place. We can help you:
- Save time and fund more programs with improved outcomes for your communities.
- Centralize your grants management to provide transparency, clear oversight, and reporting for all grant stakeholders.
- Track the actual costs expended and compare budgets for an unlimited number of grants.
Simplify the management of federal awards, distributing funding, and ensuring your recipients’ success. We can help you:
- Maintain compliance and avoid paying back federal funding.
- Keep track of applicant and awardee progress in one clean system.
- Streamline the tracking of performance and distribution of grants.
Find tribal-specific funding and manage awards and recipients of funding in your communities. We can help you:
- Find more funding with the ability to tag and track the right tribal grants and have them delivered to your inbox.
- Reduce risk with built-in compliance with Uniform Grant Guidance.
- Centralize your grants management in one clean database.
This system dramatically reduces the time spent on administrative compliance so agencies can focus their efforts on activities that truly benefit the taxpayer.
eCivis helped identify and implement a solution that allows us to maximize benefits to our community while providing assistance to those who need it most– much faster.
eCivis’ project management, knowledge base, customer support, and willingness to adapt enabled the City to achieve its goal in a timely manner.
Harris County identified the need for a centralized grant management system (GMS) to provide clear oversight and reporting of all grant funding for the County and its stakeholders.
Since eCivis, the Osage Nation has been able to have a centralized database of all our grants that is more transparent and keeps up with compliance and program measures.