Florida League of Cities
eCivis is proud to partner with the Florida League of Cities to provide free grant research and training as well as valuable cost savings and assistance with application writing and grant management to all FLC members.
FLC members can leverage the following benefits through this partnership with eCivis:
- Dedicated FLC Grant Coordinator with the sole function of assisting member cities.
- Access to the nation’s largest professionally curated database of federal, state, and foundation grants totaling more than 9,000 that are tracked for new solicitation notifications.
- Access to a customizable search engine where relevant grants can be tagged so that new or updated grant information is sent to your designated staff person.
- Access to a library of previously awarded grant applications as examples.
- Access to pre-award management of application compliance, tracking, and deadline notification.
- Access to a grant writer network with pre-negotiated rates.
- Discounted post-award suite for improved collaboration, tracking, and reporting.
- Current customers of eCivis will receive League pricing at the conclusion of their current contract term.
For additional information or questions about the program, please contact email@example.com or call (864) 300-0362.