FLC members can leverage the following benefits through this partnership with eCivis:
- Dedicated FLC Grant Coordinator with the sole function of assisting member cities.
- Access to the nation’s largest professionally curated database of federal, state, and foundation grants totaling more than 9,000 that are tracked for new solicitation notifications.
- Access to a customizable search engine where relevant grants can be tagged so that new or updated grant information is sent to your designated staff person.
- Access to a library of previously awarded grant applications as examples.
- Access to pre-award management of application compliance, tracking, and deadline notification.
- Access to a grant writer network with pre-negotiated rates.
- Discounted post-award suite for improved collaboration, tracking, and reporting.
- Current customers of eCivis will receive League pricing at the conclusion of their current contract term.
For additional information or questions about the program, please contact [email protected] or call (864) 300-0362.