The passage of the CARES Act means over $150 billion on the line for state, local, and tribal governments.
By reading this guide, you’ll learn:
5 steps you can take to quickly put your grant dollars to use while delivering aid to the communities counting on you.
- Step 1: Assembling Your Centralized Grants Management Team
- Step 2: Preparing Your Budget Appropriation and Spending Authority
- Step 3: Maximizing Your Funding
- Step 4: Revisiting Your Cost Allocation Plans and Negotiated Indirect Cost Rate
- Step 5: Preparing for the Inspector General
Make the Most of Your COVID-19 Relief Funding
Just enter your information and this magic guide can be all yours.